• January
  • February
  • March
  • April
  • May
  • June
  • July
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • November
  • December
Fresh or Greenhouse
Greenhouse only
Not available

Adorably sweet!  

91% of apricots are produced in the Thompson-Okanagan and Similkameen Valley regions. They grow in the same locations as B.C. grapes, peaches, nectarines, and cherries.


Apricots are great for making jams, syrups, and jellies, and they are a great source of vitamin C.

Most Common Varieties:

  • Tomcot 
  • Goldbar 
  • Goldstrike 
  • Rival  

Did you know?

  • Apricots are the first fruit to flower in the Okanagan and Similkameen Valleys.
  • 90% of apricots are sold as fresh fruit and the other 10% are used for processing.
  • Apricots are ripe when they give way to subtle pressure, but don’t squeeze them!  

Recipes we think you might like