If you are wondering how you can support your favourite restaurants during the COVID-19 pandemic, the choice is simple, you can still Buy BC!
During this extraordinary time, British Columbians can support their favourite restaurants by:
- Ordering take-out, drive thru or using food delivery services
- Purchasing a restaurant gift card for a friend, or to use later
- Choosing local products whenever you can
- Supporting B.C. restaurants and businesses on social media
When you Buy BC, you support your community and that makes a real difference every time you do it, especially during days like these.
The BC government has also temporarily allowed restaurants to deliver liquor products with the purchase of a meal to help support workers in the restaurant industry, and so British Columbians can still enjoy beverages like B.C. beer, cider, wine and spirits that are part of their usual dining experience. Learn more.
Additional COVID-19 resources relating to BC agriculture & seafood:
BC Provincial News:
- BC Farmers’ Markets Online opening soon Learn more.
- Ministry takes action during COVID-19 pandemic Learn more.
- Guidance to retail food and grocery stores operating during COVID-19 Learn more.
- BC Centre for Disease Control: Farmers’ Markets Learn more.
Councils and Associations: