Restaurants & Chefs
Participate in Buy BC: EAT DRINK LOCAL
Buy BC: EAT DRINK LOCAL is a month-long annual campaign that encourages restaurants across the province to celebrate local food and beverage through B.C. inspired menus, dishes and drinks.
Whether your menu already includes B.C. food, or if you’re just starting to introduce local ingredients, this promotion is for you! Participation is free!
Details on the 2022 campaign will be coming soon. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us following the steps below.
Why Should Your Restaurant Join EAT DRINK LOCAL?
- Be part of the growing conversation around supporting local, sustainable food practices.
- Increase restaurant exposure by being featured in a province-wide B.C. food and beverage marketing campaign.
- Connect with foodies and consumers by highlighting dishes that are made with local food that’s raised, grown and produced in B.C.
- Have your restaurant profiled on the Buy BC website.
- Increase your reach by promoting your special offers, events and B.C. dishes through the Buy BC social media platforms.
- Participation is free! No previous promotion of local ingredients is required.
Register in 3 Easy Steps
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why local food is important for you. This is your opportunity to share your story with consumers and highlight why you choose to support B.C. food and beverage. Your response will be shared on your restaurant/business profile page on the Buy BC website.
- Follow us on Instagram @EatDrinkBuyBC and @BCTastesBetter so we can connect with you on social!
- We’ll be in touch to find out more about your business!
For questions about the EAT DRINK LOCAL campaign or about participating as a restaurant or local food or beverage supplier, please call us at 604.669.2239 to be directed to the right person.
Email Samantha Scholefield
Email Alison Scholefield
Buy BC: EAT DRINK LOCAL is delivered in partnership with the BC Restaurant & Foodservices Association.